Sunday, November 2, 2008

Life....

Well...its November 2nd. I successfully helped DJ a really awesome Halloween party. I also pulled off a pretty great but totally insane costume. True Norwegian Black Metal Elvis or El Dia de las Elvis. Hopefully some decent photos on the way of that. But lately, I've been just completely over whelmed by life, in general. SO many ups and downs, highs and lows. I am going to attempt to not drink for November, which is sure to help. I'm also going to try my very best not to swear. Its so weird working in a kitchen and as an after school Elementary teacher. Somehow I can manage it, as well as being a student. I definitely understand how people don't understand. I act so crazy and different at Laughing Planet then I do at Buckman. Obviously. If I could somehow look at me from a perspective other than being myself, I would probably wonder too. Regardless, although its been difficult, I feel that I am finally getting some respect for the hard work I've been doing at Buckman, especially my Math class. It has been somewhat difficult having to prove myself to the new Sun Program Coordinator. I just really feel like my career is beginning and I know what I need to do to make it happen. I just need to stay focused and forget about all the little annoyances in life. Also, although I hopefully will find another woman to love with all my heart and soul, I need to relax somewhat and not get so hung up on specific girls. Love happens when you least expect it. I guess its just been a long time and I'm starting to feel really pathetic. But, that's when if it does happen, it will be awesome and special again. Until then I should try to have fun and be more open to dating. And also, quite acting so ridiculous all the time. I don't know where I get off being so nuts all the time. My life. Like the game said, you ain't grinding unless you tired......

No comments:

Post a Comment