Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Scum of the World


"Tuesday's image of Dick Cheney in a wheelchair seems endlessly evocative, especially in terms of pop culture touchstones. My first thought, echoed I later learned by my mother, was that were he only stroking a white cat in his lap he would have completed his transformation into James Bond villain Ernst Stavro Blofeld." - stolen quote

As much as I dislike Mr. George Bush, let's face it he was just to plain stupid to mastermind what took place in this country over the past 8 years. But, I'll tell you Dick Cheney, now there's a man I'd like to see hung, like we did Saddam. I mean, this man reaks of corruption. In the truest sense of the word. The fact that he couldn't even walk out of the White House, and had to rolled out in a wheel chair. It's despicable. Beyond words. I don't even know what to say. I guess he wanted to keep as low a profile as possible. I hope the rest of his life is as miserable as I'm sure it will be., What a disgusting example of the depths of depravity the human soul can obtain when its only goals in life are GREED!

No comments:

Post a Comment