Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Day That Never Comes


I'm not going to go down on record as saying "I love" the new Metallica, but most fans will agree it is the best since the Black Album. Easily. With that being said, I was pumped to find out today that my favorite track is the track for the video. It's a pretty cool video too, a little convoluted in the message. But hey, Kirk H. has a sleeveless jean jacket on, makes me feel nostalgic. Also, I will say this about Death Magnetic, James can actually finally sing sing, quite good. A far cry from there performance on the MTV Music Awards in the early 90's. Whatever you have to say about Metallica, it ultimately doesn't matter. This is their fifth Number 1 Debut album, which is a record. Also, they are apparently like the 8th BIGGEST band of all time. Which is impressive. Especially because they are definitely Metal, which is a somewhat unpopular genre. By that I mean, people love to hate on it, kinda like rap or country. So, yeah enjoy. This song starts off kinda weak, but I love the lead riff anyways, and also it ends with some real deal THRASH and also POWER METAL! Boo-YAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment