Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Teaching!

Today was the most successful day of teaching I've ever had. The kids new more than I could have possibly imagined. Also, Dinosaurs went pretty flawless as well, especially since one of my "trouble" students was gone. We also had tons of great helpers, including Ben from my PCC class and Sam from Arthropods last Spring.
I could go on and on and on about how this is my true calling, and that I could not be happier about my life. But I will spare you all that. It is nice to see me actually writing for a change. There has been a lot of videos because I've been into videos lately. But rest assured, I am going to return to actually devoting some of this worthless blog to talking about my career. And no that doesn't mean my stupid ass day job at the Retarded Planet, putting Chili in buckets.

No comments:

Post a Comment