Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Sonic Youth Album


I haven't paid too much attention in a while....
New music is hard to get into, for us old folks, even if its are old standbys. Lately I listen to whatever, sometimes really bad dance hip hop on the radio or mariachi traditional mexican music. Either way here's something off of SY's new one. 16th album or some ridiculous number like that. Kim does vocals, which I am always mixed on. She can either be great, or beyond bad. You be the judge. The guitar work rocks and the song is really quick. Which is different.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I like it.
    And I totally agree about the Kim thing. Some great Kim songs... Bull in the Heather, her song in the trilogy at the end of Daydream Nation (can't remember the name). But yeah, there are some iffy ones too.

    ReplyDelete