Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm home!

WOW! It's amazing what a trip home can do for sanity. I left Portland with a feeling of guilt and remorse/ fear and loathing. I had just quite my job on bad terms, my "own terms." (As always) So, I was naturally worried what the future would bring. As of now though, I feel that all in the world is great. And that there is virtue and goodness and wonderful benevolence. I even got to see my best friend Michael Tiemann while I was home and his wife and kid. Spent a lot of time with some friends who had sadly become out of touch with, who were more than happy to see me. In fact it was really refreshing, because here in Portland a lot of my friends have significant others, and I think they tire of me. Anyways...my big plan is to do a year in review sort of post later. If I have time. I got a new camera for Chrsitmas, so plan on some much higher blog content soon. For the year in review you will have to settle with phone pics. But, for now....I've got rent, library books, bank deposit, crickets, and more to do on my list.
The very best part about being home was finding something I've been looking everywhere for the past two years, companionship. It was there waiting for me at home, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment