Monday, December 15, 2008

Strawberry Blonde....

.....to Jessi Huff. Glad you made it to my party. I'm glad that we get along now and care for each other. I appreciated the hugs at the party. Lately, I've been having a rough spot. I was not getting enough sleep. Kinda homeless. Or at least it felt that way. I'm just really glad that I didn't move in with some people who had a bad living situation. The Falcon and PCC Cascade is where I truly belong.

To Roxanne,
I 've been single for well over two years now. If that makes me a chauvinist. So be it. I'm just fragile. l got hurt really bad and have a real fear of women and relationships. I have been admiring you since day one. I feel that you are the most perfect woman I've met. And I am sorry that I let me stupid emotions get in the way. I told you I could move in and be friends. And I meant it. But I also probably should have said, it won't work, becuz I am a jealous guy. Like all guys. Even at the party I started to get mad about all your suitors. Even though, at the same time, I had all this women who are my friends. I don't know what to say. I hope the best for you. I really do. Please....give me a chance to be your friend.
-Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment