Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ronald McDonald Never looked this good when I was a kid...


So...I've always wanted to go to Japon. I have fantasies of getting on one of the Non-Stop Portland to Tokyo planes here and be whisked away to another land. The whole culture just fascinates me to no end. "Lost in Translation" no matter how many times I watch it, is AMAZING! And not just because what's her but, Scarlett Johnasen. Or even my shweetheart Bill Murray.
It's such a quirky uber capitalist future world. Or something. Like look at this McDonald's gone Vanity Fair commercial. What the heck!
Here's me as a kid, and there's Ronald. This is on the internet and in the book Fast Food Nation. I am really in this photo. Kid on the right, 1/3 of the way back, a few in, BLONDE! Toe-head!

No comments:

Post a Comment