Saturday, June 14, 2008

First EVER real Music Blog Entry

So, I've decided to give up on trying to post this blog at the major level domain name of keepmetalblack.com, which I apparently own, because I am seriously computer illiterate. Yet, my hopes and aspirtations are to create something on this site, that is of interest, if I am of interest to you...or maybe, just my musical knowledge and ramblings. I also hope to be able to post lots of links to where you can actually download the music I discuss. I know that was my initial thinking. All of this in the name of creating a useful Internet presence for myself, unlike myspace.com which offer nothing in the vain of worthfullness. So without further adieu, bring on things of interest. There will also be videos of importance to me, pictures of stuff, and discussion of world happenings. Hopefully. There could also be none of that stuff. That is the whole thing behind blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment