Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fun times in funville


The other night I went out to the East Burn with some of my good friend Matt's co-workers. They were all pretty rad girls who seemed to like drinking and having a good time. And they were real friendly and down to earth. So, it was a good night. The East Burn as it turns out, which used to be the Nocturnal, is a pretty sweet bar as well. They have skee ball and slot car racing available downstairs. And in the restaurant they have swings on the back dining area. Pretty cool. Portland has this obsession with making bars places where grown ups can act like children, which is why we get drunk after all anyways, right?
Well, I had a good time and ended up leaving my car there, and walking with everybody, nearly back to my own pad, where one of the girls lived. All the girls and Matt had skateboards so everyone was doing some drunken skating. One of the girls, was on her new board for the first time, and seemed hellbent on falling down. Aww the joys of drunkeness. She succeed quite well, eventually taking a really nast spill, which ended in this photo below.
Fuckin' Metal man!!!
Susy, I hope you don't see this on the internet and get mad. No one looks at my blog. And I think this was a bitchen fall with a true Norwegian Black Metal pose to end all.

No comments:

Post a Comment