Sunday, June 15, 2008

Speaking of people on drugs...



Has anyone ever seen Found magazine. Well, if you haven't google it. It's basically a magazine comprised of entirely found notes and photos. So, it's sometimes hilariously bizarre and always interesting. Even though I've never sent these photos in. I have carried them around with me for years, even taking them to the back country of Merced Lake for a summer. My friend Colin Decker found them and they are genius. I could talk at great length about each photo, but I'll leave that up to Colin or for your own interpretation. There's some interesting things to note. (Click on photos to enlarge and view detail)
If you are one of these people, I am sorry for putting you on the Internet.

2 comments:

  1. Found things are the best yo! And where the heck did you find these, great finds! My own best find was this Styx poster, with a most heartfelt letter written on the back: http://www.flickr.com/photos/imperfectlikeus/2596888468/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even sure where my friend Colin found them. I think near a dumpster or something. They are true gems. I have spent countless hours analyzing them. And back when I worked at Trader Joe's with Ethan, I am nearly positive I saw the guy with the shitty sleeves. I was scared.

    ReplyDelete